Mountain Mobile Internal Medicine
Mountain Mobile Veterinary Hospital is committed to providing an excellent standard of care for pets in Missoula and the surrounding area. Dr. Felz has broad experience in small animal internal medicine, and his modern approach to personalized medicine is focused on giving your pet the best care possible at all times.
Internal medicine for small animals involves the diagnosis and treatment of diseases that affect internal organs and bodily systems, such as diabetes, kidney disease, liver problems, GI issues, cardiovascular and respiratory problems. Dr. Felz has treated many such cases and understands the need for skilled, compassionate care when treating dogs and cats with acute and chronic disease.
Mountain Mobile is currently the only mobile practice in Missoula that also serves as a full-service veterinary hospital, bringing specialized veterinary care right to your doorstep. Our mobile hospital is equipped with the latest medical and diagnostic equipment which allows Dr. Felz to perform a comprehensive exam of your cat or dog and conduct advanced diagnostic testing to develop a custom treatment plan for your pet. We also provide 24-hour hospitalization and monitoring services if your pet needs overnight care during treatment.
Our internal medicine care focuses on the diagnosis and management of various medical conditions:
- Endocrine disease—includes diabetes, thyroid disease, and hormonal imbalances.
- Dermatology—ear infections, skin disease, hair loss, and allergies.
- Gastroenterology—diseases of the stomach and intestines.
- Infectious diseases—bacterial, viral, and fungal diseases.
- Kidney and bladder disease.
- Neurological disorders—seizure disorders, paralysis, paresis, intervertebral disk disease, balance disorders, and age related changes in cognition.
- Liver disease.
- Autoimmune disorders.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory diseases.